Custom Portrait Art is an experience and an investment. Most of our clients’ purchases average around $2000-$3000 which includes the creative fee. Our sessions start at $200 with a minimum product purchase of $500.
To book a session, please contact us at (512) 763-APPT so we may learn more about your needs and customize a session just for you.
Upon speaking with you, we will provide access to our Look Book design catalog, which houses detailed pricing, products, and policy information.
- How do I guarantee my session slot? Once you contact us for a session, we will provide you with the link to our Look Book design catalog which houses detailed pricing, products, and policy information. To fully book a session, we will need the required deposit and a signed online agreement. Without these requirements fulfilled, it is possible for someone else to book your time slot.
- What happens after I have booked and paid for my session? For a complete breakdown of what to expect with your custom photography session please read The Custom Photography Experience HERE.
- How will I know what I should dress my children in? Here at The Texas Photographer, we provide suggestions for outfits with our special editorial styling in mind. Part of your investment includes a consultation where outfits and props will be discussed. We will also suggest some fabulous boutiques that we work with so rest assured, the final results will be magical.
- When should I schedule a newborn session? Because your baby’s birth is unpredictable, we’ll book the session on your due date and finalize arrangements once baby arrives. Newborns are best to photograph around 4-8 days old since older babies sleep less and do not curl into desirable ‘newborn’ poses.
- Do you have a Baby Plan? Absolutely. Our baby plan INCLUDES the newborn session along with six-month and twelve-month stages. More information on the Bugaboo Baby Plan can be found HERE. Please call us for more details.